This discussion question was really hard for me to come up with something.
I'm not sure if it was asking about a kind of romantic commitment, where you are committed to one person and you don't look at other other people the same way, but you do not love this person. To be honest, I don't really believe this is possible, at least for me. Being an only child I am very independent and don't really like commitment unless I am serious about someone. And by serious I mean that I am in love with that person or have more than a friendship kind of like with them. I can't commit myself to someone without love, therefor I feel that there can not be one without the other. Even in my close friendships, where I am committed to the friendship, I love those friends. I think first comes love than comes commitment, because you feel so strongly about the person you want it to be that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment